Wednesday, October 8, 2008

That Rare Breed: It's Conservative Fiction Book Review Time


I'm loving this book. If you even have an ounce of conservative in you, go get this book.
Here's a little taste.
"I snorted to myself. Who did they think they were fooling? I wondered...a little drunkenly now, I must confess. These highborn Lords of the News, spoon-feeding us their carefully selected diet of euphemisms. Rebels, militia, Palestinians, insurgents, French youths. Did they think we were sitting here, thinking, Hm, I guess those dark-skinned, angry-looking killers named Muhammed all over the world aren't radical Muslims after all. Now I will not be prejudiced against their religion. Didn't they understand that we were bouncing on the sofa, screaming all the louder for our frustration, Hey, News-clowns! Tell the truth for once in your useless lives! Say the word! Islamo-fascists! Jihadis! Something." ~Andrew Klavan, Empire of Lies

No comments: