Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ten Buck Friday On Tuesday



First, so, I know the point of Ten Buck Fridays is to create a mini money bomb for the candidate that wins the popular online vote, but I've never been one to place too much emphasis on anything "popular" and besides, it's my ten bucks. This week my $10 is going to fund the Atlas Shrugs and SOIA effort to publicize the brutality of Islamic Honor Killings and their campaign to give those threatened by it a way out at leaveislamsafely.com. If you are curious as to my motivation for funding this effort, just go here and then donate at the right of the page. But, I warn you that reading about the honor killings of Amina and Sarah Said is not an easy read. Yeah, and that's Yaser Said, the one that did the killing..who, by the way, is still at large and reminds me of Gollum.




1 comment:

RightKlik said...

The point of Ten Buck Fridays is to crush the Dems' hopes in November and beyond. Thanks for the post!