Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Phony Rand Supporter is Democrat Plant

by Proof

...with the intelligence of one, too! Seems a dishonest, liberal Democrat (but I repeat myself!) got caught trying to smear Rand Paul ,of whom currently I am no big fan, by portraying himself as a racist Paul supporter, apparently, because they are fearful of his candidacy. There have been calls before for dishonest leftists (again, I repeat myself) to infiltrate tea parties and act as if they are supporters, except they are bigoted, ignorant louts. (See: "liberal")



Seems the Democrats cannot run on their ideas. For the most part, they have none and the few they have are bad. So, they have to rely on dishonesty and deceit until their voter fraud kicks in in November. How the party of JFK has fallen!

H/T Gateway Pundit

Cross posted at Proof Positive

2 comments:

Silverfiddle said...

Lies and deceit are all they have left.

Mike aka Proof said...

I'll bet poor HHH and JFK are turning somersaults in their graves over these jackals calling themselves "Democrats".