Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You've been warned.

My dad told me to blog about this last week and I didn't. But if you'll recall, Democrats proved themselves both wrong and stupid for not selecting Hillary/Obama or Obama/Hillary. I'm just paraphrasing, but last week my dad said something to the effect of, "you just watch, Biden's going to step down and they're going to get Hillary back as V.P." I didn't believe there was a way for the Dems to reverse course, but I would never underestimate the lengths to which the Dems will go to win and why would Biden state for the record that he was the wrong choice? And then there was this over at Pat Dollard.

Received not one, but two separate emails from contacts out in the field and I’ll just put them together and lay them out here. They point to idea that the Obama Camp is trying to determine how to procede with their plan. Basically it’s like this: Sometime after October 5th Joe Biden will step down from being Barry Insane’s VP running mate citing health reasons.

1 comment:

Mike aka Proof said...

If they change running mates, it will only confirm that you can never take their word for anything!